Articulate A Distinctive and Sustainable Brand Positioning Strategy
Brand Image Studies
What We Do
We offer hands-on expertise with the production of complete brand image studies and brand positioning strategy articulation.
Brand Positioning Studies
We manage and guide the complete process of brand positioning studies.
The activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design of research scope and research execution strategy
- Universe determination
- Floating and production of RFI and RFP when commissioning an external research agency
- Sample drawing methodology
- Questionnaire design and quality reviews
- Fieldwork supervision
- Evaluation, analysis, and reporting.
Brand Perceptual Mapping
What We Do
We provide full-service support to organizations in establishing brand perceptual maps.
The brand perceptual mapping process includes the required research, technical design, and statistical analysis to interpret the results and to draw insightful conclusions. Our value added is based on the extensive experience with international brand strategy development, which we acquired over many years.
Depending on the availability of representative information, the process takes between three and fourteen weeks. When required, we will firstly conduct a brand positioning study, which is addressed in the previous section: 'brand positioning study'.
Brand Position Articulation
What We Do
We help to create a fully-fledged Brand Positioning Guide to express the organization's brand position and identity to all brand representatives.
Brand Positioning Guide (BPG) Creation
To express the brand position and identity, we help to create a Brand Positioning Guide for all internal brand representatives ensuring consistency of all brand touch points across the product portfolio and along the customer experience journey.
Main aspects of the Brand Positioning Guide are:
- Target Customer segments.
- Issues to be addressed.
- Actual Customer constraints.
- Expected Benefits.
- Core Brand Proposition.
- Brand Differentiators.
- Inner Brand Values (how the brand makes me feel)
- Outer Brand Values (wheat others think of me)
- Customer Value Proposition Statement.
Brand Style Manual Development
The Brand Style Manual includes guidelines for the brand’s identity and voice, especially the logo, any typefaces used within the logo and marketing material and Web Styles to help developers keep elements like buttons and forms consistent across multiple web pages.
A well-defined Brand Style Manual helps:
- To translate the brand identity consistently and recognizable along the customer experience journey.
- To communicate the company's design standards to all stakeholders.
- To support marketing initiatives by ensuring that all messaging are relevant and related the brand’s goals.
- To ensure cohesion helping to establish a strong brand voice that resonates with the audience for building brand awareness.