“Xtra value...Xtra happiness”
The opportunity to Participate in the Region’s Most Rewarding Hospitality Platform.
Dhiafa.com is a joint initiative of Encompass Marketing Services (eMs) based in Dubai and GHATT based in Riyadh. The two companies have developed a disruptive hospitality proposition that aligns consumer needs and hospitality operators’ goals better than any other platform available today.
While it is our ambition offering a wide variety of hospitality services in a large number of countries, our initial focus is on short term (up to 30 says) -and long term (beyond 30 days) stay accommodation (hotels, apartments, etc.) in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Before arriving at our business proposition, we conducted six comprehensive studies:
- Inbound Umrah (non-GCC): current offerings, distribution models, regulations, geographical segment potential.
- Consumer short stay needs: a quantitative KANTAR/TNS consumer study KSA.
- Long stay propositions: available on bayut, dubizzle and other platforms.
- Travel potential for the coming 5 years: A quantitative market study including regional domestic, inbound, and outbound.
- Operator’s challenges: seasonal fluctuations, revenue optimization, brand distinction, and consumer satisfaction.
- Competitive benchmark: including all major online accommodation platforms in the GCC (e.g. Booking, Al Tayer, Flyin, etc.)
"StayXtra raises the consumer’s experience journey and operator’s value-added to an unprecedented new level."
Our launch marketing program is named StayXtra, offering short -and long stay accommodation at great value for money, unique service features, and a new level of transparency.
Consumer Target Segments
Citizens NRS social classes: A, B, C1.
FIT segments: HRL, VFR, personal, business, religious and pilgrimage.
Asian markets (e.g. India, China, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia)
NRS social classes: A,B,C1.
FIT pilgrimage requiring an Umrah visa (destination KSA).
HRL, personal, business (destination UAE).
StayXtra Consumer’s Proposition
Today, many consumers are experiencing challenges when booking short and long term stay .
- Booking multiple rooms/units for larger travel parties.
- Booking stays beyond 6 nights.
- Selecting preferred rooms or units serving specific wishes or requirements.
- Clear and transparent service offering and pricing, booking conditions.
Extra seasonal discounts on top of best available market rates.
Unique room/unit selection for absolute choice.
Enhanced selection filters of properties, apartments and rooms.
Rich and transparent room and property presentation and information.
Ease of booking/reservation, increasing the consumer experience.
Consumer-friendly booking options, reducing chance of cancellations.
StayXtra guest services before, during and post experience.
StayXtra Operator’s Proposition
Most property operators are facing challenges as well.
- Dealing effectively with seasonality, occupancy levels and yield optimization.
- Cancellations and no shows.
- Service-level deterioration due to short term commercial goals.
- Distribution channel segmentation and prioritization.
- Attractive and convincing presentation of properties and accommodation.
- Genuine consumer understanding and retention.