We love sharing our passion for Customer-Centricity
Three decades of global change management taught us that an organization’s ability to orchestrate all eight drivers of Customer-Centricity harmoniously along the customer experience is the key factor of success.
By means of our publications, we are sharing our passion for Customer-Centricity and hopefully triggering a dialogue that contributes to a further evolution of this prevailing marketing philosophy for sustainable results.
June 2018 - by Taco Nieuwenhuijsen
What does Customer-Centric Leadership mean in practice?
Customer-Centric Leaders relentlessly:
- Demonstrate genuine interest in their customers every single day.
- Listen and talk with their customers.
- Clearly and consistently put the customer first.
- Advocate for internal cross-functional collaboration.
- Sit on top of customer-metrics, and act accordingly.
- Hire the right people.
- Engage with frontline staff to understand their issues related to the customer experience.