StayXtra by Dhiafa.com
“Xtra value...Xtra happiness”
The opportunity to Participate in the Region’s Most Rewarding Hospitality Platform.
Dhiafa.com is a joint initiative of Encompass Marketing Solutions (eMs) based in Dubai/Amsterdam and GHATT based in Riyadh.
The two companies have developed a disruptive hospitality proposition that aligns consumer needs and hospitality operators’ goals better than any other platform available today.
While it is our ambition offering a wide variety of hospitality services in a large number of countries, our initial focus is on short term (up to 30 says) -and long term (beyond 30 days) stay accommodation (hotels, apartments, etc.) in Saudi Arabia and UAE, named StayXtra, offering exceptional benefits for travelers.
Before arriving at our business proposition, we extensively studied the market context:
- KSA inbound Umrah/Haj market (non-GCC): current offerings, distribution models, regulations, geographical segment potential.
- GCC travellers short stay needs and constraints: a quantitative KANTAR/TNS consumer study KSA.
- Long stay property propositions: available on bayut, dubizzle and other platforms.
- Travel potential coming 5 years: a quantitative market study including regional domestic, inbound, and outbound.
- Operator’s challenges: seasonal fluctuations, revenue optimization, brand distinction, and consumer satisfaction.
- Competitive travel distribution benchmark: including all major online accommodation platforms in the GCC (e.g. Booking, Al Tayer, Flyin, etc.)
'StayXtra raises the consumer’s experience journey and operator’s value-added to an unprecedented new level.'
Our launch marketing program is named StayXtra, offering short -and long stay accommodation on one platform at great value for money, unique service features, and a new level of transparency.
Consumer Target Segments
Citizens NRS social classes: A, B, C1.
FIT segments: HRL, VFR, personal, business, religious and pilgrimage.
Asian markets (e.g. India, China, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia)
NRS social classes: A,B,C1.
FIT pilgrimage requiring an Umrah visa (destination KSA).
HRL, personal, business (destination UAE).
StayXtra Consumer’s Proposition
Today, many consumers are experiencing challenges when booking short and long term stay.
Challenges Travelers are facing today:
- Booking multiple rooms/units for larger travel parties.
- Receiving discounted rates for longer stays, multiple rooms.
- Booking stays beyond 30 nights.
- Selecting preferred rooms or units serving specific wishes or requirements.
- Clear and transparent service offering, and pricing, booking conditions.
StayXtra Benefits for travellers:
- Extra seasonal discounts on top of best available market rates.
- Unique room/unit selection for absolute choice.
- Enhanced selection filters of properties, apartments and rooms.
- Rich and transparent room and property presentation and information.
- Ease of booking/reservation, increasing the consumer experience.
- Consumer-friendly booking options, reducing chance of cancellations.
- StayXtra guest services before, during and post experience.
StayXtra Operator’s Proposition
Most property operators are facing challenges as well.
- Dealing effectively with seasonality, occupancy levels and yield optimization.
- Cancellations and no shows.
- Service-level deterioration due to short term commercial goals.
- Distribution channel segmentation and prioritization.
- Attractive and convincing presentation of properties and accommodation.
- Genuine consumer understanding and retention.
StayXtra Benefits for Operators:
- Revenue growth due to higher occupancy rate and increased revenue per room.
- Access to unique customer insights.
- Exclusive marketing management support.
- Attractive and differentiating property presentation.
- Reduced cancellations.
- Increased consumer interaction, insights, feedback and natural loyalty.
- Last but not least, a structural competitive advantage within a geographical area due to our selective participation policy.